Friday, September 23

Clear Conscience Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution Review

 Clear Conscience Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution - $11.99

I've been using this contact solution for about a year now, and I absolutely love it. It took me this long to write about it, because I wanted to make sure that I thoroughly tested it out before I shared my thoughts. That being said, it definitely passed with flying colors and I'll keep purchasing it from here on out.

The main reason that I switched over to this brand is because they do not test on animals. That is a big deal for me, and I'm really trying to change my ways and only buy cruelty-free brands.

It's a little expensive for solution, but as always with natural products that do things right, I'm willing to pay the extra. It means the world to me that companies are trying to do better, so of course those are the people that I love to support.

After doing more research about the brand, I found that most contact solution is made with terrible chemicals, like thimerosal (contains mercury) and chlorhexidine (raises ones risk of heart attacks), and on top of that they're irradiated. So let's put it in our eyes! Seriously, I don't know how these people can sleep at night. Clear Conscience doesn't do that, so it's a much better option for you, the animals, and the planet.

However, I am trying to heal my eyes, so cutting out products in general is the most eco-friendly, natural thing to do in the first place. A lot of raw foodists have found that their eyesight has improved or healed completely, and it's actually quite a common thing. So in the future, I might not even need to wear contacts as much as I do now. I still like to have fun with different colors, so in the meantime while I have a prescription, this is my new go-to product. It's really worth switching over.

Love Claudia  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle