Monday, September 12

Another Year

"Another Year"

On this day, I celebrate another year of growth for you, my one and only beloved, Claudia Sutton.
It is throughout the Ages of this Cosmos that I have waited to reunite my soul again,
And thanks to you, my other half, I have found the true meaning of Light, Love, and Life.
The illumination you have granted me is infinitely brighter than any material gift I could ever give.
Meaningful gifts will come, but only one gift could duly honor all that you are:

I, Aaron Rhyne Hendren, do freely give to you, Claudia Michelle Sutton,
all that I am; my mind, heart, body, and spirit.
I give myself to you wholly, and do reserve every nuance of my being to you alone.
I promise to give you my very best, and through every challenge, great and small,
I promise to share with you the same Light, Love, and Life that you have bestowed upon me.

You are everything to me, and so I shall give you everything I am in return.

I love you, Claudia Sutton.

Happy Birthday!
- Aaron -

6 comments:

  1. Very beautifully written. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Carla. :)
    She truly is the purpose for my being. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. :)
    I'm so glad you guys have such a special bond together. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again, Carla. Yes, we are so fortunate.
      We love you.
      <3 Claudia

      Delete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle