Friday, February 26

The Academy Awards

It’s Oscar season, and this year things have changed for me. I love movies, they're good fun, but I've come to appreciate my own life. It's my priority, and I yearn for much more. I'm not interested in the screen too often, and living someone else's tale only through sight and sound has become slightly dissatisfying. All of the five senses are vitally important. Everyone is different, but I have found my current balance and experience movies more intentionally now. Stories and characters inspire, but there will always be a disconnection. I enjoy them for what they are, and am not in need of many. I've only actually seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens this year, and it was beautiful. It has my vote all-round.


Here's what I would like to see win:

Film Editing
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Maryann Brandon and Mary Jo Markey

Music (Original Score)
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
John Williams

Sound Editing
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Matthew Wood and David Acord

Sound Mixing
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Andy Nelson, Christopher Scarabosio, and Stuart Wilson

Visual Effects
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Roger Guyett, Patrick Tubach, Neal Scanlan, and Chris Corbould


So let's see what unfolds! Cheers, and happy Oscars watching everyone.
~Claudia

6 comments:

  1. It's very interesting that Mad Max: Fury Road won 6 Oscars and Star Wars won absolutely nothing. It was an insane night of upsets and such. I was only looking to see of Leo was going to finally win the big one and that he did.

    Anyway I hope you're doing fine Claudia. It's been a very, very long time and I wanted to talk with you in regards to something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised myself by the total number. Mad Max does look like a delicious visual feast though. It's way too gratuitous for me though.

      Yes, he seemed so happy. Good for him! :)

      I am most wonderful, thank you Jonathan. Yes, it has. You know where to find me. Anytime.
      ~Claudia

      Delete
    2. Yea it was a night where I sarcastically raged in confusion.

      But yes I was wondering since you're a life coach is it okay we can plan a Skype session because I'm on the verge of bottling so much in in regards to information I'm learning via research and curiousity. So please let me know so we can work something out

      Is everything okay?

      - Jonathan

      Delete
    3. It's always wonderful to hear from you, Jon! Aaron and I love you, and you're in our hearts. I'm always away on the weekends, so I first saw your messages on Monday.

      Yes, let's get you set up right away. Email me, and we can get started: claudiasutton at gmail dot com

      Everything is most wonderful, thank you. I meditated for a long while this morning, and the rain is beautiful. I like watching it.
      ~Claudia

      Delete
    4. Oh okay I'm sorry for the assumption. It's just lately I've been feeling like I'm not interesting in the eyes of society. (Which I'll explain whenever we have a session down the road).

      Awesome I'll email you regarding that.

      Yes it was raining as well here in NYC. But if you enjoy watching the rainfall, you should see how it is in Panama. Watching from a patio on a hammock = bliss.

      - Jonathan

      Delete
    5. It's alright Jonathan. I understand. It's probably a good thing that you're feeling that... You're beginning to question. :)

      Yes, email me whenever you're ready.

      Wow, they both sound so lovely. Truly, that's what life's about.
      ~Claudia

      Delete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle