Friday, December 11

WillowPads Review

WillowPads Long Organic Feminine Pad in Natural - $12.95

Goodness, do I love my WillowPad! As funny as that may sound it is true, and I wish that I would have known about cloth feminine care products sooner.

When I started to change, and take care of myself properly, switching to a washable, organic cotton pad was a must. They're healthier for your skin, made of sustainable materials, eco friendly, and oh so luxuriously soft. I'm not kidding. My lady parts are extremely pleased, I've saved a ton of money not buying so many disposables, and there's no going back.

I only purchased one though, because I wanted to test it out for myself. I must say that after two happy years of using it, it's still just as soft and functional. Now, with the light natural color, staining is inevitable. If seeing this is a problem for you, then I recommend getting the black one. Personally, I like mine because the color matches my skin, it's not dyed, and I can actually see if I'm making a mess. That's helpful for two reasons: One, I don't like hand washing stains out of pretty little things (it's really no fun), and second, I can see how well I'm healing based on how much I bleed.

Since I've started using this pad, I've also improved my diet, and this has greatly helped reduce the number of days that I have to wear a pad. After all, woman are not suppose to bleed, and most raw-food woman don't have a "period". They're fertile, and perhaps spot, but bleeding is not normal despite conventional opinions. I've also heard that leaking can be a problem with these pads if heavy bleeding is an issue. This has never happened to me though, and I would encourage fixing the problem with a raw-food diet.

That's why I don't need to buy another one, because I know that my body is getting better and there won't be a need for more. Currently, I wear a cotton disposable pad on my first two days, and the WillowPad on my last day because it's the lightest. Sometimes I get lucky when laundry day falls on my cycle, because then I can wash it, wear it again, and life is good! 

So if you're like me, and don't want harsh, toxic materials against your beautiful skin all day long, then you must get one of these. I can't even imagine how much money I've saved already, and it's helped so much to keep plastic out of landfills. It's worth it.

Cheers and here's to happy, healthy living.
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle