Wednesday, December 16

How to Get the Most out of Your Toothpaste

Store the tube in a container after it's been cut open, so that it doesn't dry out.

A few years back, I started to cut open my toothpaste tubes after I was done with them just to see what was inside. Earthpaste is a little more expensive than other brands, and I wanted to make sure that I was using up every last bit of it that I could.

I was absolutely shocked to see how much was in the tube after I thought that I couldn't squeeze anymore out, and after all this time I was recycling it prematurely. There's usually so much toothpaste left in there that I can get 4-6 uses out of it. That's a lot!

So I highly recommend doing this yourself, because it's a great way to save money and be a little more eco friendly. One doesn't need to buy a fancy product to do this, because scissors are easier, and the only way to truly see if the tube is empty is by looking inside of it. I do this for all of my products in tubes now, and I'm sure that this little trick is making a big difference in the long run.

♡ Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle