Tuesday, December 8

Eden Botanicals Carrier and Essential Oil Review

Jojoba, Cedarwood, Tea Tree, White Rose, Pink Rose, and Spearmint

Last year I decided that it was time to go all organic with my essential oils. For me, it was vitally important that I knew how and where the oils were made, and after extensive research I chose Eden Botanicals. Aside from a lovely name, they had high-quality products that were bottled in glass, extensive product information, a wide variety to choose from, and stellar reviews. Customers weren't required to have a minimum purchase balance, and creating an account was not forced. Both of which were very important to me.

They arrived really quickly, every oil was packed safe and sound, and to my surprise all of the packaging was eco friendly! It was all brown paper (including the tape) and biodegradable packing peanuts. This is a big deal, and I was so happy about it.

One very important thing to note is that these bottles do not come with orifice (drop) reducers. I was pretty surprised by this, because most other brands come with those. One has to buy them separately, and I was out of luck because they didn't sell any for the 1/2-ounce bottles. My way around this was to use an eyedropper, and I also transferred the oil into bottles that I already owned with droppers on them. As to not waste a single drop of oil from the new bottles, after I transferred all that I could, I ran the empty bottles under the warm bath water as I filled the tub for a pre-planned soak. This way the oil was completely cleaned off, and it infused the bath with the last remnants of the bottle. This is actually how I end all of my bottles.

Another minor thing was that despite how careful I was to keep them clean and pristine, the labels started to smudge. I'm guessing that they might use natural inks, so that's fine, but they do look pretty worn now. This happened purely from me touching them, because I'm super cautious as to not drip any of my oil.

Aside from those tiny things, I'm extremely pleased with these oils, and I most definitely will continue buying from Eden Botanicals. I've used most of them up already, so they're well tested and loved. We've pampered ourselves with baths fit for royalty, created natural hair remedies, and made Aaron's new signature scent (only the best for my beloved of course). Overall, these are a must buy for anyone that is looking for great organic, eco-friendly oils from a company that clearly care about its customers and the Earth.

Cheers,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle