Tuesday, September 1

Look of the Month :: Fall 2015 :: September

September is my month, and such fun is always to be had. It's my time to reflect upon my life and begin a whole new year. My birthday has always been really special, because I recalibrate and make sure that I'm in alignment with my true self. In doing so, I know that all is well, and my choices are guided by my heart going forward. This is so beautiful and important to me.

That being said, I know that I'm feeling a bit of green this year! Which is brilliant, because there are so many wonderfully delicious greens trending this fall. Ah, the Universe knows me! It knows that my inner woodland creature is surfacing: playful, mischievous, and full of life.

So bring out the earth-toned shadows for this digital face chart, because it's time to create a look that captures nature at this time. Dry green leaves and warm browns are a must. Have fun, and appreciate how good it feels to once again watch the trees change this season. It's been so long for me, and I'm excited about the familiar feeling. I can already tell that the air is changing.   

The current look is:
S E P T E M E R  2 0 1 5


Color trends for this month:
Dried herb, sage, reflecting pond, black, and yellow gold

Current motivation for the look:
The 12th, wood nymphs, and falling leaves


Previous Looks this Year:

J A N U A R Y  2 0 1 5

F E B R U A R Y  2 0 1 5

M A R C H  2 0 1 5

A P R I L  2 0 1 5

M A Y  2 0 1 5

J U N E  2 0 1 5

J U L Y  2 0 1 5

A U G U S T  2 0 1 5

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle