Friday, August 14

Tag! 13 Things and Questions

Laura tagged me personally. Hurray for that!


Part One: List 13 things about yourself.

1. My favorite Nintendo character is Princess Zelda.

2. I know what it means to love and be loved.

3. I'm currently learning about investing, because it's a good thing to do.

4. I want adventure in the great wide somewhere.

5. Colors are very meaningful to me.

6. I want to learn how to drive stick shift.

7. Grapes are on the menu for breakfast!

8. I'm so grateful for everything in life.

9. I taught myself how to use Photoshop in high school.

10. Becoming consistent again on YouTube is a current focus of mine.


Part Two: Answer the 13 questions that have been asked of you.

1. How are you today?
I'm doing wonderfully today! Thank you; life is so good.

2. What's your main goal in life?
To live in the present moment and love unconditionally.

3. Have you ever been in love?
But of course!

4. What is the thing you love about yourself the most?
Everything. I'm so grateful.

5. Favorite movie?
Got that one covered.

6. Dream job?
I'm living it. Traveling around the world to help and inspire, along with professional blogging and YouTubing.

7. What is that one country you've always wanted to visit?
I'm going everywhere, but visiting England again is up there.

8. Favorite music? And favorite singer/band?
Covered here and here as well.

9. Weird fetishes?
Nope, can't say that I do.

10. Favorite food?
Raspberries! I had some last night, and I'm a happy girl!

11. Your main hobby (besides drawing)?
Traveling and good conversations are my main hobby. 

12. What's your dressing style?
Artistic, diverse, expressive, elegant, and bohemian.

13. Why did you start making art?
Because people told me that I was good at it, and that's what I should 'do'.


Part Three: My 13 questions for others to answer.

1. Have you ever flown a kite?

2. When's the last time you walked barefoot on the earth?

3. Are you kind to others?

4. What's your zodiac sign?

5. Do you like where you live?

6. If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?

7. What's a skill you would like to learn, and why?

8. If people could describe you in a single word, what would it be?

9. What was your first thought when you woke this morning?

10. Who knows you best?

11. Are you working on any big projects right now?

12. What's the one thing you will never do again?

13. Why?

I tag all of you, in all zee lands!
~Claudia

4 comments:

  1. 1. Have you ever flown a kite? I did a lot as a kid

    2. When's the last time you walked barefoot on the earth? 2 weekends ago while walking the beach of Seaside, Oregon.

    3. Are you kind to others? Very kind and caring

    4. What's your zodiac sign? Aquarius

    5. Do you like where you live? For now I do near Seattle

    6. If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be? My Army dogtags, Nikon Camera, photos, wedding ring, and iPod classic

    7. What's a skill you would like to learn, and why? It would have to be playing the guitar because it's such a big part of my family and culture

    8. If people could describe you in a single word, what would it be? Loyal

    9. What was your first thought when you woke this morning? Hazelnut or French Vanilla coffee

    10. Who knows you best? Only 7 people truly know me

    11. Are you working on any big projects right now? Preparing for my first wedding photography job in October

    12. What's the one thing you will never do again? Let my health get bad

    13. Why? It sent me to the hospital in 2013 and I could of died from

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're an Aquarius! OOOOO! The same as my little sister. That's awesome about 2 & 6. And boooooo about 13! Please let me know if you need any help regarding that.
      ~Claudia

      Delete
  2. I've been working on it with volleyball, jogging, piyo, and challenge groups. So far so good on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOO! That's awesome. Much fun to be had for sure!
      ~Claudia

      Delete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle