Tuesday, August 4

Look of the Month :: Summer 2015 :: August

Summer of Love and boho themes are still going strong this season, and I'm so infatuated with it! I now know that these spooky moments are meant to be, and I'm truly enjoying my first summer on the East Coast.

This has made me appreciate the past as well, and reflect upon it a bit. With that being said, I'm recreating a bright, hippie-inspired summer look that I use to wear all of the time with a vintage robe that my mother made long ago. What a perfect way to honor that again! Full of bright colors, and a heavy hand, this makeup is a fabulously fun way to celebrate the summer's end.   

The current look is:
A U G U S T  2 0 1 5


Color trends for this month:
Milky lemon, lavender, grass green, off white, and gold

Current motivation for the look:
Summer of Love, artisans, and my mother's vintage robe


Previous Looks this Year:

J A N U A R Y  2 0 1 5

F E B R U A R Y  2 0 1 5

M A R C H  2 0 1 5

A P R I L  2 0 1 5

M A Y  2 0 1 5

J U N E  2 0 1 5

J U L Y  2 0 1 5

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle