Thursday, July 23

Look of the Month :: Summer 2015 :: July

This month is all about change, specifically finding simplicity in all matters, and altering them. One step at a time we find our way through, and realize that it was all too easy after all. I just completed my summer solstice water fast, along with a week long raw-food cleanse (I was a little late to honor it because of my schedule), and I feel like I'm my best self yet.

Purging, minimalism, nomadic madness, and the insatiable urge to become more with less has been a current obsession of mine. I respect myself more than ever before, and I feel like I finally know who I am again. It truly is fascinating how one eats raw foods to heal the body, but the mind inevitably returns to its pure form as well.

This digital face chart honors that: The beauty of less, and of expression through less. It's a simple look, low maintenance, and easy to travel with. Move lightly and freely this season, and remember, always trust in your natural self. Find your strength and well being from within.   

The current look is:
J U L Y  2 0 1 5


Color trends for this month:
Eggshell, sand, chocolate brown, ivory, and tarnished gold

Current motivation for the look:
Unexplored beaches, bohemian nights, and clarity of the mind


Previous Looks this Year:

J A N U A R Y  2 0 1 5

F E B R U A R Y  2 0 1 5

M A R C H  2 0 1 5

A P R I L  2 0 1 5

M A Y  2 0 1 5

J U N E  2 0 1 5

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle