Wednesday, June 24

Look of the Month :: Summer 2015 :: June

The summer that Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest came out was very memorable for me. Not only was the movie good fun, but I remember how exquisite Keira Knightley looked at the Disneyland premiere in her lovely white Chanel Resort dress on this very same day so many years ago.

That look is timeless, and it will always remain one of my favorites of hers. I even went out and bought some new makeup to emulate the look, but still til this day, I haven't found the actual breakdown from her makeup artist. I'm assuming that because she had just started working with Chanel that year that the majority of the makeup was from their collection, but alas, I still can't find it.

I've worn this makeup countless times, and it's one of my signature looks, especially during the summertime when I'm most nostalgic about it. Depending on the photos and lighting, the colors of this look tend to appear different. In this digital face chart I've averaged the colors to get as close as possible to the original. So enjoy, and remember, a pirate's life for us! 

The current look is:
J U N E  2 0 1 5


Color inspiration:
Wine, nude, chocolate brown, white, and silver

Current motivation for the look:
Keira Knightley


Previous Looks this Year:

J A N U A R Y  2 0 1 5

F E B R U A R Y  2 0 1 5

M A R C H  2 0 1 5

A P R I L  2 0 1 5

M A Y  2 0 1 5

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle