Tuesday, May 12

Look of the Month :: Spring 2015 :: May

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what 
you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

A few days ago, I was visiting Carla's blog and she had this quote up on her front page. As I finished reading it I realized that I was a completely changed person. I had an epiphany. I started to look around me and everything that surrounded me in my space, including my new space, was a reflection of this. All of the wonderful things in my life that I attracted were past hopes and dreams. They had come true.

Never before had I thought of this, and never before had I experienced this sort of calm. Smiling alone in my studio, it dawned on me just how much has happened recently, how grateful I am, and how I'm a reflection of the choices that I have made.

With that being said, I encourage you to do the same. Perhaps you'll be touched by this ancient quote in the same way that I have been, or perhaps not, but I can only hope that you'll go forward with the same type of passion and enthusiasm for living as I now do.

This new digital face chart is a reflection of that. Current with spring trends (teal liner is all the rage), it reflects new beginnings and the insatiable need to listen to my heart and follow my dreams. 

The current look is:
M A Y  2 0 1 5


Color trends for this month:
Teal, peach, sand, white, and gold

Current motivation for the look:
Dreams, rest, and exploration


Previous Looks this Year:

J A N U A R Y  2 0 1 5

F E B R U A R Y  2 0 1 5

M A R C H  2 0 1 5

A P R I L  2 0 1 5

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle