Friday, May 29

Facts and Questions Tag

Camille tagged me, so let's do this!


Part One: List 10 facts about yourself.

1. I'm the luckiest girl in all the land.

2. I sometimes drink hot herbal tea in the summertime.

3. I'm focused on selling and giving away a lot of my belongings because I'm a minimalist.

4. A bunny, owl, and unicorn are my spirit animals.

5. Plants make me happy.

6. Summertime is pirate season for me, and I always want to adventure.

7. I want to move around and live in many new places.

8. I've never swum in salt water.

9. I'm team Gryffindor.

10. Microsoft Paint was one of my favorite mediums as a child.


Part Two: Answer the 10 questions that have been asked of you.

1. Do you believe the llamas will rule the world?
Yes, yes I do, and I welcome it.

2. What is your favorite character (movie, book, video game...)?
I covered this one here. Adam and Eve are up there now as well from Only Lovers Left Alive.

3. You flip a coin: Heads or tails?
Both.

4. Do you have a favorite animal (or do you hate all the animals in this world)?
My spirit animals are definitely some of my favorites.

5. What is your favorite country?
I like living here in America; it's a beautiful place. I've only experienced Canada and England, and those are lovely too.

6. Are you an athlete or a big lazy cat behind his computer?
Competition is not my thing, but I love going outside to play. Big lazy cats are so cute though.

7. What is your favorite kind of music? Or just, what do you love to listen to?
Rock and indie music are my favorite. I like movie and game soundtracks too.

8. Would you like to speak any other language? If yes, which one?
Yes, why not. Every language!

9. Do you have a currency?
Rupees, gil, and treasure.

10. Do you have a dream? Like peace between the lions and the hyenas? Or anything else?
Peace is wonderful. Yes, I dream of a happy life.


Part Three: Invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.

1. How long would you like to live?

2. What keeps you up at night?

3. Does time only tell?

4. Do you have the life that you always dreamt of?

5. Would you survive in the wild?

6. What's on your agenda for the weekend?

7. Conan! What is best in life?

8. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

9. Is your destiny written in the stars?

10. Do you know who you are?

Tag! What are your answers?
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle