Tuesday, March 31

Look of the Month :: Spring 2015 :: March

Spring? Is it spring? It doesn't feel like it at all. It's still freezing here in Pennsylvania and it keeps snowing. I must confess that by now in California the peach blossoms would be out and the birds would be singing. It's quite the contrast indeed!

My work is still consuming most of my time, but I hope to be finished soon. I'm getting closer to wrapping up the water fasting videos, so that makes me happy, and there are plenty more exciting things to come as well. Sometimes I just don't believe that spring has truly arrived. I haven't had the privilege of spending much time outdoors, because it's still way too cold. So as a reflection of this odd transition, I've been wearing one of my favorite spring looks from the past in hopes of brightening up my overcast days. This gorgeous look was first worn by the lovely Kristen Stewart at The Runaways premiere in New York.

It's definitely my all-time favorite of hers and I knew that it was going to be my digital face chart for the month. The warm, yet frosty, eye makeup goes great with the saturated pink lipstick. I love it, and I noticed that I've even been picking out similar colors from her dress to wear subconsciously this month. Not that it's trending, but perhaps the choice is more a reflection of the weather and skies. It was too perfect to pass up. 

The current look is:
M A R C H  2 0 1 5


Color inspiration:
Alice blue, steel blue, dove grey, black, and bronze

Current motivation for the look:
Kristen Stewart


Previous Looks this Year:

J A N U A R Y  2 0 1 5

F E B R U A R Y  2 0 1 5

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

2 comments:


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle