Wednesday, October 15

Look of the Month :: Fall 2014 :: October

I love October because of Halloween, and I always have fun doing something a little festive for it. So this year, I've decided to recreate the makeup from one of my favorite characters of all time: Aerith Gainsborough from Final Fantasy VII

She is just so brilliant! I love her look and her tragic story. Her electric emerald eyes embody her connection to Gaia, her name contains the same letters as earth, and the soft pink she wears reflects her nurturing kindness. Pure and loving, she has always been an inspiration to me.

For this digital face chart, I specifically pulled reference mostly from her Advent Children and Crisis Core looks. This is definitely something that can be repurposed for other feminine Halloween looks as well, like fairies and princesses. I even wear the makeup year-round because it's super simple, and it's a fun way to pay tribute to the pretty flower girl from Midgar.

The current look is:
O C T O B E R  2 0 1 4


Color inspiration:
Emerald green, light pink, desaturated maroon, black, and silver

Current motivation for the look:
 Aerith Gainsborough


Previous Looks this Year:

J A N U A R Y  2 0 1 4

F E B R U A R Y  2 0 1 4

M A R C H  2 0 1 4

A P R I L  2 0 1 4

M A Y  2 0 1 4

J U N E  2 0 1 4

J U L Y  2 0 1 4

A U G U S T  2 0 1 4

S E P T E M B E R  2 0 1 4

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle