Friday, October 24

Claudia's Halloween Tag!

Do it if you dare. BOOOOOO! This time I did my own Halloween tag.


Spooky Questions:

1. How long have you been celebrating Halloween?
Since as long as I can remember. I have pictures of myself dressed up like a little ghost when I was about two or three years old.

2. What do you love about the holiday?
Truly everything! The crisp autumn weather, colorful leaves, hayrides, corn mazes, carved pumpkins, fun music, spooky decor, trick or treating, dressing up, hot apple cider, and the candy candy candy!

3. Do you still go trick or treating? Why, if so or if not?
I don't actually. I used to love it, and I still have good memories, but I prefer to celebrate in different ways now. I really do try not to eat too much candy.

4. What's your favorite Halloween goody?
Hot apple cider for sure!

5. Do you like to be scared?
No! Not at all. A little fun here and there; something like The Haunted Mansion in the Magic Kingdom is really awesome, but that's as scary as I like it.

6. What's your favorite Halloween icon: Ghost, Skeleton, Witch, Black Cat, Spider, Pumpkin, etc.?
It's got to be the witches and the black cats all of the way.

7. Surprise! You have unlimited funds to throw a Halloween party. Where and what would it be?
Oh my! I know that it's not a party, but I would want to go to Salem or New Orleans with my love. We would have a ball (and perhaps actually go to a ghostly ball) exploring and doing creepy fun things together. Like visiting graveyards, gallows, asylums, and real haunted houses.

8. Vampires or Zombies?
Vampires, hands down.

9. When you carve a pumpkin do you make it happy or scary?
Both! I like to mix it up.

10. What's your absolute favorite Halloween memory ever? 
Every year when late October would roll around my family and I would go to visit Crossroads Village and the Huckleberry Railroad in Mid Michigan. It's an authentic Great Lakes town from the turn of the last century, and for Halloween it's decorated in fun ways. We would go trick or treating, and explore the eerie village. They have the best Headless Horseman there too! Oh, how I do miss it.

Happy Halloween everyone; I tag all of you ghouls and ghosts out there.
Have a spooky holiday!
☠ Claudia

8 comments:

  1. 1. How long have you been celebrating Halloween?
    Oh! Always! Albeit not actively as of late, I have always loved it, and the time of year surrounding the blessed day of Samhain. There is a aura on the air that just permeates me, and makes me feel so alive... Perhaps that's the same feeling that drove they in ancient days to celebrate their departed ancestors. --->

    2. What do you love about the holiday?
    ---> The weather, the food and spice, and a time to be warm with your loved one all are what make this time of year my favorite. ^__^
    (Hehe. I realized I answered #2 within #1, so I moved it here. :D )
    So, yes! All of those wonderful things, and the continued tradition of celebrating the departed and overcoming fear, are what I love about what is now referred to as Halloween.

    3. Do you still go trick or treating? Why, if so or if not?
    Ah, likewise! Trick-or-treating is great fun for youth, but is only a shadow of what the day is all about. It would never be beneath me to have such fun again, but I too have done away with candy.
    And besides... there are far more fun adult traditions in which to partake. ~_^

    4. What's your favorite Halloween goody?
    Spooky! Hot apple cider is THE BEST! It's the perfect thing to share with your Love in front of a fire under a blanket. :3

    5. Do you like to be scared?
    Generally, find most created "scary" situations to be funny. Genuinely scary or threatening situations are completely different... ^__^

    6. What's your favorite Halloween icon: Ghost, Skeleton, Witch, Black Cat, Spider, Pumpkin, etc.?
    Spirits and witches always come to mind first, followed by good ol' pumpkins! :D
    It'd be interesting to learn about when/how kitties and spiders were included in the holiday imagery, but they are certainly fun, as well! :3

    7. Surprise! You have unlimited funds to throw a Halloween party. Where and what would it be?
    Ohh, wow! That certainly sounds like a party to me!
    I must say, Claudia... He truly is the most fortunate man alive; to have such a spellbinding spirit by his side and always thinking of him in such wonderful ways, as surely he must do for you, as well. I know my life would be complete to be in such love as you are. <3
    Every single one of those things sounds like such grand and wonderful fun, so here's to (spooky) adventure! ^__^

    8. Vampires or Zombies?
    Can't it be both? Werewoofs, too? Please? ^__^

    9. When you carve a pumpkin do you make it happy or scary?
    The answer is Yes! They may certainly have things other than faces! Interesting designs (magic circles, etc.) would be fun too! I want to try my hand at making lanterns that glow with a variety of values. Could be tricky, but still fun! :D

    10. What's your absolute favorite Halloween memory ever?
    Ahh! That sounds amazing, Claudia! ^__^
    All mine mostly involve hanging out and goofing off with friends, but the most recent memory sticks out in my mind, actually. I "dressed up" as Nathan Explosion, and went around saying silly things in a voice like his. Seemed everyone thought it was funny when I did that, so I'm happy I could make them smile... and make people in the neighborhood have funny faces. :P


    Thank you for sharing this, Claudia!
    The more we learn, the more we love.

    <3
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! Aaron your words are so beautiful. <3 I don't even know what to say, truly.
      Sometimes I sit and wonder if you're for real or not.
      <3 Claudia

      Delete
    2. Always, Love... You are most welcome. <3

      Ohh...? ^__^
      Well, we both know the answer to your wonderment, and that truly, sometimes no words are necessary. <3
      Our actions absolutely do speak volumes more, and you, dear Claudia, have already done more than I could ever hope to accomplish with mere language.

      I revere you.

      <3
      Aaron

      Delete
    3. Oh you! <3 Again, you're always so good to me.

      <3 Claudia

      Delete
  2. Always shall I ever be. <3

    <3
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So when are you going to visit me?

      Delete
    2. So when are YOU going to visit me? :P
      ~Claudia

      Delete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle