Friday, September 12

My First Experience with Raw Chocolate

Chocolatl - Mystic Mint

This chocolate is alive. It says so right on the box, and that is a very beautiful thing. This month I wanted to pamper myself a bit because of my birthday, and get my first ever box of raw chocolate.

I picked out this product because it spoke to me, and let me tell you, it was worth it (I love mint by the way). What a wonderfully intoxicating experience and I truly think that it's magical.

See for yourself. Here are the ingredients:
Raw cacao beans, raw cacao butter, coconut sugar, raw cacao powder, 
5 mushroom blend (reishi, shiitake, mesima, poria, turkey tail), Sol Raiz Organics maca root, 
wild blue-green algae, vanilla bean, oil of mint, Himalayan salt.

Isn't that just amazing! I felt so good after it as well, and I don't think that it was a placebo because it actually stimulates serotonin, endorphins, and anandamide. These are the feel-good chemicals that are released when we're in love (and who doesn't want that! More please; thank you). Raw chocolate is so great because it hasn't been heated or processed. It's made with so much care, and raw cacao is also known to have five times more antioxidants than dark chocolate. It's also very high in lovely minerals like magnesium, copper, iron, and zinc. All of which are amazing for the heart and brain.

So, if you haven't tried some yourself perhaps it's time. Make it special and savor it.
♡ Claudia

9 comments:

  1. Agreed! More, please! :D
    That ingredient list is glorious. Quality over quantity, every time!
    Miiiiiiiiint! <3

    Indeed, my first raw chocolate experience will be special. Soon. :3

    <3
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh. Now I feel silly.
      I wished you a happy birthday on your Look of The Month post, instead of here... on your actual birthday post... ^_^'

      Happy birthday, Claudia! Again. :3

      <3
      Aaron

      Delete
    2. Yesh! Morrreee! XD
      Isn't it though? I sure hope so too Aaron.
      Haha, it's quite alright. Thank you so much dear Druid!
      <3 Claudia

      Delete
    3. As always, you are most welcome, Claudia!
      Hehe. No need to hope on that. I know for a fact that it will be, and the moment will be savored. ^__^

      <3
      Druid

      Delete
  2. ANDY FROM CCS9/20/2014 12:28 AM

    Completely unrelated to chocolate - Have you seen this yet?

    http://www.gamespot.com/articles/square-enixs-new-cloud-gaming-venture-named-shinra/1100-6422425/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, no worries hun at all. Oh wow! No I didn't see that. It sure is something. :D
      ~Claudia

      Delete
  3. Hi Claudia! This is Kimmi from 100% Pure in Berkeley! Beside currently pursuing make up artistry I used to be a chocolatier :) Keep up the good blog work, so nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hello there darling! It was so lovely to meet you yesterday. :)
      Are you really! That's awesome. Wow, you're very creative. Aww! Thank you so much.
      Stay in touch.
      <3 Claudia

      Delete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle