Monday, September 1

Look of the Month :: Fall 2014 :: September

Ah September! I'm always so happy when this month rolls around. For me it's very special because it's my birthday month, and what's also cool is that radiant orchid is trending right now.

Why is this so wonderful? Well, because orchid is Princess Zelda's color (she's from my favorite video game), and it's neat that I get to wear it for this month. How serendipitous it is that I get to channel my inner princess for my birthday. Which is so perfect, because radiant orchid has been the color of the year, but I'm now finally getting around to it. It's because it's huge this fall as well, which is nice because bright colors don't usually stick around for the later part of the year. Yes, something so simple makes me happy.

So of course, this mouth is all about that! Have fun with this pretty feminine color. It's great for lips and nails too. Perhaps you'll love it as much as I do.

The current look is:
S E P T E M B E R  2 0 1 4


Color trends for this month:
Radiant orchid, cypress, mauve, white, and aluminum

Current motivation for the look:
 Fall fashion, Princess Zelda of Hyrule, and birthdays


Previous Looks this Year:

J A N U A R Y  2 0 1 4

F E B R U A R Y  2 0 1 4

M A R C H  2 0 1 4

A P R I L  2 0 1 4

M A Y  2 0 1 4

J U N E  2 0 1 4

J U L Y  2 0 1 4

A U G U S T  2 0 1 4 

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

8 comments:

  1. Its time to start celebrating your birthday month in style!! Any plans for your birthday? I'm sure its going to be a big celebration indeed :). I also sent you a link to my work in progress of my model kit on dA. Take care my friend :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Yes it is, for sure. :3 I don't yet. My friends and family usually make it a surprise though, so I'm just swept away on their planned special adventures. I rather love it!
      Oh awesome! I'll go take a look soon. :D
      You too hun,
      ~Claudia

      Delete
  2. Princess Zelda, and color of the year...? Yes, yes! I would say Orchid is quite perfect. ;3
    My your surprise adventure again be one to remember, Claudia. ^_^

    <3
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...And, of course, Happy Birthday! <3

      Delete
    2. I know right! Spooky. :P
      Thank you hun. Indeed! Cheers to that!
      Thank you again.
      <3 Claudia

      Delete
  3. Again, you're most welcome.
    Yes! Cheers! ^__^
    * clinks wine glasses with you *

    <3
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you hun.
      Heehee! I knoooowwwwwww. XD
      <3 Claudia

      Delete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle