Tuesday, July 1

Look of the Month :: Summer 2014 :: July

Ah, this month is all about freedom. I have this Friday off, and I'm going to go on an adventure. No plans at all; I'm just going to hop in the car and go. Wherever I journey will be exciting, whatever I find will be grand, and whomever I meet will be extra special. So of course I shall have to go prepared, and this feel-good makeup look is great for just that. Red lips and nails are where it's at this month, and it goes so nicely with the 4th of July festivities. Happy Independence Day to everyone, no matter where you're from. I hope that you get to express yourself truly, and not just for the occasion this weekend but for ever and ever.

The current look is:
J U L Y  2 0 1 4


Color trends for this month:
Neon green, red, blue, white, and silver

Current motivation for the look:
 Americana, barbecue grills, and road trips


Previous Looks this Year:

J A N U A R Y  2 0 1 4

F E B R U A R Y  2 0 1 4

M A R C H  2 0 1 4

A P R I L  2 0 1 4

M A Y  2 0 1 4

J U N E  2 0 1 4

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

6 comments:

  1. ANDY FROM CCS7/06/2014 12:39 AM

    Drive to any neat place you didn't know about before on your day off? Snap any pics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Andy! :D Yes! I went east and adventured around Dublin, Pleasanton, Livermore, and Tracy. It was quite fun. No, no photos for me this time. I wanted to explore without it and be in the moment.
      ~Claudia

      Delete
    2. ANDY FROM CCS7/12/2014 12:24 AM

      One of these times I'll figure out how to reply properly. :P

      Delete
    3. Heehee! Looks like you did. ^__^
      ~Claudia

      Delete
  2. ANDY FROM CCS7/12/2014 12:23 AM

    More people need to be in the moment and spend less time on their gadgets. Unless it's a DS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed. :) It's all a balance.
      ~Claudia

      Delete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle