Monday, April 14

Look of the Month :: Spring 2014 :: April

For this digital face chart I wanted to break down the makeup look that I did for my cloak hoodie and earth charm necklace photo shoot. I knew that I wanted to do something very mystical and mysterious because I was going to be shrouded by the hood. Dark smoky eyes and a soft artistic lip would definitely give a witchy look, but still be soft enough to be gently alluring. Give it a try! I know it's bold, but it's sure fun to wear.

The current look is:
A P R I L  2 0 1 4


Color inspiration:
Sage green, warm grey, hazel, white, and iron

Current motivation for the look:
 My cloak hoodie and earth charm necklace


Previous Looks this Year:

J A N U A R Y  2 0 1 4

F E B R U A R Y  2 0 1 4

M A R C H  2 0 1 4

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle