Monday, March 24

My Photography and Video Setup

Amare is what I'm calling my baby camera, because I'm cool like that.

I've finally got my photography and video equipment in order! It all shipped from B & H Photo Video in New York last week, and I'm so excited about it. I couldn't be happier, and it's everything that I hoped it would be. My old Canon lasted me 10 years, so I can only imagine how long this one will stay with me as well.

Here's what's in the kit:
Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera with Charger and Battery Pack
Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM Lens with ES-78 Lens Hood and Bag
Canon Digital Gadget Bag 200DG
Oben ACM-2400 4-Section Aluminum Monopod
Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.4V, 1750mAh
SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Card, 32GB, Speeds up to 120MB/s 800X
SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Card, 32GB 8 Hours HD Std Quality, Speeds up to 45MB/s 300X

Other than my college education, this is the biggest purchase I've made in my entire life. A big thank you goes out to everyone that helped along the way with the camera: Andrew, Alex, Ryann, Markus, Matthew, Matt, Sal, Charles, Brian, Alicia, Looeez, Carlos, and Richard. Your generosity touched my heart and I'm forever grateful.

Cheers, and here's to a new creative chapter in life.
I'm excited to share it with you.
~Claudia

4 comments:

  1. I really wish I could have helped you, but it's so good to see that everything worked out. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hush, no worries at all. Yes, indeed. :3 Thank you.
      ~Claudia

      Delete
  2. Heh... Well, you know me... ^///^

    <3 Aaron

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle