Wednesday, January 15

The Best Way to Contact Me...

For me, it's important to respond to as many of your lovely messages and questions as I can. Some ways are definitely better than others. Times change and so do websites, so I'll update this whenever there's new information. For the most part, here are the best ways to contact me online. Holidays and vacations are the exceptions, being that I don't check any messages when I'm away.


The Best Way to Contact Me Online:

  • Blog: If you want a fast response back within a few days this is the way to go. I check them first, so feel free to write if you want to chat. It doesn't even have to be about the posted subjects, you don't need an account to post anonymously, and it's free. Just pick one and say hi! People do this all the time, and it's a great way to get questions answered quickly.

  • YouTube: I do not respond to comments anymore. This is because I'm not a part of social media sites. I don't have the capability to respond, because Google forced people to comment via G+. For this reason I have disabled comments, with the exception of any videos that require a call to action. Also, my inbox on YouTube is set to private, so I don't receive any personal messages there.

  • My Website: This is one of the best, and most wonderful, ways to contact me. I offer personalized one-on-one time to help you. This, along with professional blogging and YouTube, is what I do for a living. Book your session today, and I look forward to meeting you.

  • DeviantArt: I do not respond to comments here anymore as well, and have disabled comments on my artwork. I do respond to all questions though on the front page, journals, and activity. I respond to all DA Notes however, but it will take 1-10 months to get a response back because I only check them a few times a year.


So keep in touch! Thank you again for the brilliant messages. I do what I do because of you, and I'm eternally grateful for all of your love and support. It's really important to me that you get proper responses, so help me help you, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,
~Claudia

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on the ways to get in touch with you. For me it is likely DA the quickest way to get hold of me cause I am bad at checking my e-mails every day. Also, I am on DA like every other day for the most part now. Trying to be more active and get my name out there. I was never good with Youtube, LinkedIn, or G+.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Nathan. Thanks for letting me know. :) That's good, and I'll definitely be talking to ya! <3
      ~Claudia

      Delete
  2. I will always keep in touch with you my dear. I really do hope all is well in your end of the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you. Yes, all is well. I'm still playing major catch up though. Working on my next blog and video. :)
      ~Claudia

      Delete
  3. How about ESP? LOL. ; ) Concentrate NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HELLO YOU! <3 That sounds good too! ;)
      ~Claudia

      Delete
    2. Claudia!!! Happy to see you are back. I'm positive you had a great time with your family. : ) Do share some of your stories. Take care my sweet friend. *hug

      Delete
    3. Hullo!!!!!!!!! Thank you hun. You're in luck, I just did today:
      http://youtu.be/zA7N33ml5sI
      :3

      Delete
  4. Watched it!! (I'll watch it again at home. Is just not the same when at work) Lovely to hear about your time with family. Not to mention, seeing your beautiful self on video. Thank you for sharing. ♥

    Hope you are having a great day! You are missed too much. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome! Thank you so much. :3 Aww. You're the best. I appreciate that.
      Indeed! Today is awesome. It's almost walk time. Excellent. You too hun. Likewise.
      ~Claudia

      Delete
  5. I know it has been a while since we've caught up with each other. Hope all is going good for you and the new year is off to a good start. Take care and catch you around

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brian! :D How are you hun? It has been so far, thank you. I'm excited for what the year will bring.
      ~Claudia

      Delete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle