Thursday, January 16

Look of the Month :: Winter 2014 :: January

Ah! Good old California. It's so great to be back. Despite the fact that I'm not caught up yet, I feel like I'm starting to settle in again. The Golden Globes where last weekend and I absolutely loved the red-carpet looks. Poppy color is huge this winter! Not only in fashion, but for makeup as well. So this first digital face chart of the new year is based on Hollywood glamour. That, and I got a new liquid liner for Christmas that goes perfectly with it. Navy is in too, so the bright blue complements that and the poppy shades as well. 

The current look is:
J A N U A R Y  2 0 1 4


Color trends for this month:
Poppy, navy, camel, white, and rose gold

Current motivation for the look:
 Hollywood fashion, warm sunsets, and catching up with friends

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle