Tuesday, October 29

I'm Making This A Halloween Tag!

Tag time! Woot! This time I was personally tagged by Jon.


Part One: Answer the 10 questions that have been asked of you.

1. What's your favorite food(s)?
Raspberries! Yum! 

2. When you first started talking to me, what went through your mind?
That Jon is so kind. He's wonderful!

3. How did you hear about DeviantArt?
I first heard about it in high school, but didn't become a member until 2007 when my game-industry colleagues spoke highly of the community there. The rest is history and I love it!

4. Most embarrassing moment?
Wow, I don't really embarrass easily. I'm typically laughing at it as well. I remember once I slept walked at a friend's house when staying the night and walked into her little brother's bedroom. I started to fall asleep on their floor until they heard me, turned the light on all startled, and then I woke up. I guess that floor was really comfy! Their rooms were side by side in the same hallway, so it was understandable. 

5. If you could meet any historical figure (living or deceased), who would it be?
I had a hard time with this one, because I haven't thought about it before now. That, and history is debatable depending on who's writing it. However, Chief Seattle does come to mind. I'm sure I would learn a lot from him. 

6. What's your favorite nickname somebody called you?

7. Have there been any fictional characters that inspired you?
Yes, tons. I wrote about some here.

8. Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Yes, my ears are pierced. 

9. What are your hobbies?
Art, cosplay, games, movies, exercise, and good conversation.
  
10. Do you prefer car or motorcycle?
I like both, but I prefer walking when I can.

  
Part Two: Invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.

1. How long have you been celebrating Halloween?

2. What do you love about the holiday?

3. Do you still go trick or treating? Why, if so or if not?

4. What's your favorite Halloween goody?

5. Do you like to be scared?

6. What's your favorite Halloween icon: Ghost, Skeleton, Witch, Black Cat, Spider, Pumpkin, etc.?

7. Surprise! You have unlimited funds to throw a Halloween party. Where and what would it be?

8. Vampires or Zombies?

9. When you carve a pumpkin do you make it happy or scary?

10. What's your absolute favorite Halloween memory ever?

Happy Halloween everyone; I tag all of you ghouls and ghosts out there.
Have a spooky holiday!
☠ Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle