Tuesday, September 3

Tagtastic!

Oh boy, it's tag time again. Here's a fun tag from Ash.


Part One: Answer the 10 questions that have been asked of you.

1. What is your favorite dessert? 
I want to say something evil, but I'm going to go with my homemade vegan gluten-free brownies. They're actually delicious.

2. Who's your favorite music group?
The Red Hot Chili Peppers

3. Would you prefer drawing or using the computer for art?
Always Photoshop.

4. Favorite movie/cartoon/anime/book/T.V./video game characters?
I like a lot of pirates: Baltheir and Fran, The Dread Pirate Roberts, Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann. Then of course there's Link and Zelda. I love Lady Amalthea and Hermione Granger as well.

5. What are your favorite websites? 
My sites, because I put so much work into them. They're like my digital home. 

6. Favorite movie of all time?
There are just too many! I have some listed here though.

7. Favorite sweets?
Fruit of all sorts.

8. Who would you like to meet in real life?
People that I admire from all walks of life.

9. What would you do if you met another person from online?
I would be ecstatic. I do plan on doing meetups soon.
  
10. Would you prefer a hug or fist bump?
Hugs!

  
Part Two: Invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.

1. Is the glass half empty or half full?

2. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

3. Have you ever been to a convention?

4. Do you have a favorite cosplayer or cosplay?

5. Do you like your job if you have one?

6. What's in your refrigerator right now?

7. Do you believe in serendipity or fate?

8. What was your most memorable boss battle in a video game?

9. Do you spend more time indoors or outdoors?

10. What holds you back from doing the things you really want to?

You know me, I tag the whole world.
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle