Monday, September 30

Please Help My Sister with Her Cancer Fund

My little sister Carin just started a fundraiser to help her get through Hodgkins Lymphoma. She's such a trooper, and I wanted to do my part to spread her message. If you, or anyone you know, can help her out by donating to her fundraiser, we would be forever grateful.

Here's a link to her page:

Also, until she meets her fundraising goal, I will be giving 50% of all proceeds from my shop here on CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot to Carin. So head on over, and pick out something that you like. Not only will you get a lovely piece of artwork customized for you, but you'll also be supporting someone who seriously needs your help. Please email me directly at: claudia sutton at gmail dot com for any inquires.

My Shop:

Thank you so much,
Carin and Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle