The Garden Outdoor Dry Sauna
Here's why saunas are beneficial:
1. Relaxation - Stress reduction is the number one reason to enjoy some sauna time. Stress affects every aspect of our lives and it's vitally important to keep that in check. Start the morning of right, or unwind after a long day with a bit of time in the soothing dry heat. Let the mind calm and enjoy the intoxicating aromatic smell of the wood.
2. Ease Soreness - Heat from the sauna helps to relax the muscles and also relieves stiffness in joints. This tranquil therapy is ideal if one is feeling a little achy after a workout. So turn the heat up, and enjoy!
3. Burns Calories - Saunas are like mini workouts and can help burn extra calories. The act of sweating alone is enough to get the heart rate up and can help in this department. Sauna bathing on top of vigorous exercise, good sleep, and a wonderful diet full of fresh whole foods is ideal for weight loss.
4. Better Sleep - Saunas also stimulate the release of endorphins, just like a workout. Which at the end of the day helps to promote a deep sleep.
5. Beautifies Skin - Saunas make the skin look amazing, and this beautiful glow can specifically be achieved with hot and cold therapy. Not only is this the real secret to youthful skin, but the hot and cold therapy is also great for the arteries because it gets the blood pumping back and forth quickly. Just stay in the sauna for 10-15 minutes to work up a good sweat, and then jump in a cold shower, pool, or lake for another 10-15 minutes. This works wonders for the body, stimulates the immune system, and leaves the skin glowing!
So next time you have the opportunity to go, definitely take advantage of it.
Rest, relax, and get your sauna on!