Thursday, August 15

The Ball of Cthulhu Official Game Trailer


This little guy is for The Ball of Cthulhu indie game! It’s my first collaboration with Alvin on our own personal game project, and he did an amazing job bringing this to life. My task was to design and animate Cthulhu,
and it was so much fun coming up with a new look for such an iconic character.

Support the game on the app store for iPhone, iPod & iPad, because Cthulhu and I love you!


The Ball of Cthulhu Official Game Trailer

For more information, please read the YouTube info box. 


Content, editing, and compositing by Claudia Sutton.
Music composed by Alvin Muolic.

14 comments:

  1. I downloaded the game and played it, and it was so awesome and creative. You two have done a fantastic job designing it good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Awesome, yeah we can see you rocking the leaderboard. :D Thank you Matthew. That means so much to me.
      <3 Claudia

      Delete
    2. Anytime. I also love how u used followers instead of points, it's something that I don't even see everyday.

      Delete
    3. Oh yeah, thanks. :) It's because of the cult that follows Cthulhu. He ruins people! XD
      ~Claudia

      Delete
    4. Oh so he's like a villain sort of thing. Interesting, I also love the story that went with it.

      Delete
    5. Kinda. He has no emotions, so there is neither good nor bad... just destruction.
      ~Claudia

      Delete
    6. I see. Do u guys plan to make other ios/Android games?

      Delete
    7. Yes, for sure about ios, and we're still looking into Android. :)
      ~Claudia

      Delete
    8. Cool I wish u two luck on that.

      Delete
    9. Thank you dear. <3
      ~Claudia

      Delete
  2. I will wait for the Android version. Heeheeheee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee! Thanks hun. We were thinking about that too. Android's pretty popular.
      ~Claudia

      Delete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle