Thursday, August 8

ABC Tag

An awesome tag from Carlos.


Questions:

A - Age: Ageless

B - Bed size: Queen-sized canopy

C - Card game you love to play: Solitary

D - Dog's name: I don't have any pets

E - Ethnicity: English and French

F - Favorite color(s): Green and white

G - Gold or silver: Matters the color palette

H - Hot or cold: Definitely hot

I - Instruments you played: Ocarina (but I'm not sure what I do is defined as "playing")

J - Jobs you've had: Concept artist, illustrator, art director, editor

K - Kids: No kids

L - Lied to people: Yes, of course, we all have out of fear and immaturity. These days I'm all about the honesty though.

M - Mother's name: Alice, "Ever see an alice with a blossom like that? Come to think of it, did you ever see an alice?"

N - Nicknames: Silly Rabbit

O - Overnight hospital stay other than your birth: No

P - Pet peeves: Mean people

Q - Quote: "Life gets boring when you stop learning and living." - Claudia.

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Scared of something: Failure

T - Time you wake: 6:30am

U - Underwear: Handcrafted, level 99

V - Vegetable you love: Cucumbers

W - Workout style: The world is my playground

X - X-Rays you've had: Arm, clavicle, leg, spine, teeth

Y - Yesterday's best moment: Having great conversations

Z - Zoo favorite: Animal Kingdom in Orlando

Now you get to do it. Tag! Tag! Tag!
~Claudia

6 comments:

  1. Questions:

    A - Age: Funny-Seven

    B - Bed size: I don’t know. Regular?

    C - Card game you love to play: UNO

    D - Dog's name: Sakura (Imaginary pet)

    E - Ethnicity: Keronian. Kero kero kero.

    F - Favorite color(s): Black, Purple, Gold.

    G - Gold or silver: ^

    H - Hot or cold: Drink, temperature?...

    I - Instruments you played: None. Was learning saxophone but quit.

    J - Jobs you've had: Boring ones. LOL

    K - Kids: None unless a Mommy is included.

    L - Lied to people: Never! Oh, wait. I just did.

    M - Mother's name: Mom! That is not her name?!?

    N - Nicknames: Too many to list here!

    O - Overnight hospital stay other than your birth: Darn yes!

    P - Pet peeves: Lazy people. Loud noise, and people that take advantage of others. (Specially those that can’t help themselves)

    Q - Quote: “ I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe”. Jango Fett.

    R - Right or left handed: Right

    S - Scared of something: Giving a speech in front of others during a flight over the ocean in a spider infested plane.

    T - Time you wake: Physically 6:30am. Mentally around noon.

    U - Underwear: Yes of course.

    V - Vegetable you love: Tomatoes. Is it possible to love a veggie?

    W - Workout style: Pushing my luck and jumping to conclusions.

    X - X-Rays you've had: X-Ray vision!! (evil laugh)

    Y - Yesterday's best moment: @_@ did not have any…

    Z - Zoo favorite: Lock yourself in a cage with limited space and other specie just looking at you and then tell me if a zoo could be a favorite place. Animals are meant to live free!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're just loads of fun. I've learned so much about you, yet, I'm not really sure what to believe!

      We get up around the same time! Hurrah! XD
      ~Claudia

      Delete
    2. LOL. Oh, believe me I'm quite real... I guess.

      I noticed that too! Yaaaaay! Well, I'm not a morning person, thus the waking up around noon reference.

      :{) heeheeheee.

      Delete
    3. Heehee! <3 Well, I love all of your fun responses.

      Ah! Yeah, if it's forced that's totally understandable. I'm assuming so that you can be to work on time.
      ~Claudia

      Delete
    4. I don't like being late. Is an effort sometimes, but it needs to be done. LOL. I was hoping you liked the responses. All of them were responded with you in mind. ♥

      Your Mom has such a pretty name. ^_^

      Delete
    5. Yeah, me too. Aww! <3 Yes, they're very fun. Thank you.

      Double aww! I'm going to tell her that. :) Yes, I love her name too.
      <3 Claudia

      Delete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle