Wednesday, July 3

What I Would Do If I Had A Million Dollars

For a long while now I've been pondering about my life. Where do I want to go, and what do I want to do? Well for the past three years or so I've had a burning desire to help people and it all started with this blog and my YouTube channel.

I found that it was what I wanted to do with my life, and I truly give credit to all of the wonderful people that reached out to me throughout the years. They came to me for advice, and would tell me how their life had changed in someway because of a post that I wrote, a video that they saw, or they receiving personal help individually. This has changed me as a person, and made me realize that I want to continue down this path.

I'm reminded of one of the 6 basic human needs in life, and that's Contribution. We desire to give something of value, and to help others or make the world a better place in some way. I have found more value in doing this over the past few years than anything else, and want to continue dedicating my life to it.

So here's what I would do when I get the money. I'm not sure how, or when it will come about, but that's not important. All I know is that I'll look back to this post one day and say, "It's happening!"

Where the money would go:

#3. Dealing with my loan debt first, so that I can focus on projects and others. - This would free me of my burden so that I can continue forward. I don't want to worry about the past, and I won't because this will all be taken care of in due time. It will be a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. That way I can continue to focus on future projects that will inspire and help others.

#2. Take most of the ads down from this blog and my YouTube channel. - Currently, this is true for most bloggers and YouTubes as well, ads are the way that I can earn a living doing this type of work. It takes a lot of time and hard work to build up enough to live on, and that can mean a lot of ads. So taking most of them down is definitely part of the plan.

#1. Travel the world and help people. - This is the big one. With this money I would travel around and help others for free. If I'm financially stable there's absolutely no reason to charge, and besides, I'm a minimalism so stuff is not important to me. I go to bed with this thought, and I wake up with it in the mornings. "How can I help others today, and how can I work towards this ultimate goal?" I'm not concerned about the money, it will come in some shape or form. I'm determined to see it manifest.

This is my purpose, and I will make it happen.
~Claudia

22 comments:

  1. How long would that possibly take u to make that kinda money?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That matters if I get help or not.
      ~Claudia

      Delete
    2. Well they say if u work hard, you'll earn a lot without expecting it.

      Delete
    3. Well, I respectively disagree. I've worked really hard most of my life, and that doesn't necessarily equate to wealth. I think it's more about working smart, and that's what I'm starting to learn and study.
      <3 Claudia

      Delete
    4. Ok, I agree with u on that one. Got any advice about that?

      Delete
    5. Hum, that's a great question. Do what you truly love, never give up, make new plans if old ones fail, surround oneself with people that one wants to be like.

      Think and Grow Rich is a pretty good book so far. It's public domain, so you might be able to find it online. Here's the full audio book version on YouTube: http://youtu.be/guQI7Ieek_Q

      ~Claudia

      Delete
    6. Cool, because right now I'm trying to quit my job because I gotten sick of it, then just recently got an interview with criterion cinema in my town. Now I'm waiting to get a call back from them. But the problem is that since I'm so sick of my current one, I'm slacking off and if I get fired, There will be a great chance that I don't get a job that I apply to. Especially when I become a game translator/developer, so will I still get a job at like that?

      Delete
    7. Well, then don't get fired. Do your best until then.
      You would have to work towards that goal. Make a plan. What language will you be translating? Do you speak it well?
      ~Claudia

      Delete
    8. Well of course I'll be learning japanese since a lot of games such as Final Fantasy come from Japan and I don't really know how to speak that language but I plan to once I go to college.

      Delete
    9. Start now! :) Why wait if that's what you truly want to do?
      ~Claudia

      Delete
    10. Well I go in like two months and have to get done with other classes first.

      Delete
    11. Oh really. That's wonderful news. :)
      ~Claudia

      Delete
    12. Yes indeed. I really can't wait.

      Delete
    13. I'm happy for you Matt. :)
      ~Claudia

      Delete
  2. Hear hear Claudia! Contribution is definitely something I need to survive :) here's to keeping up the determination to turn dreams into reality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Thank you Char and cheers to that! <3
      ~Claudia

      Delete
  3. First, be debt free. Purchase a Batmobile. Travel, travel, travel. Buy the best camera in the world and give it a as a gift to Princess Claudia. Chocolates! Lots of them. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurray for no debt! :D Awesome about the Batmobile. I got to see the old Tim Burton one in LA at E3. I took a picture: http://claudiasutton.blogspot.com/2009/06/e3-2009.html

      Yesh to travel! Aww! <3 You're so kind dear. I'll get that camera one day. :D Hurray for chocolates. Indeed. I was just reading again about how good dark chocolate is.
      <3 Claudia

      Delete
  4. I saw the picture! I believe it needs to be improved though. Perhaps if you were in the photo? That would be beautiful! =D

    Studies do show the benefits of dark chocolate. Somehow, I'm weak for milk chocolate. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I was the one with the camera, and was by myself. XD

      Ah, yes, that's because of the dairy in it probably.
      ~Claudia

      Delete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle