Tuesday, July 2

Can Apple Cider Vinegar Erase Freckles?

We all have freckles. Some of them we love, some of them not so much. I've always been fascinated by an old remedy claiming that apple cider vinegar could lighten freckles if it was topically applied to the mark over time. Could this be true? Supposedly the liquid is so acidic that it lifts the pigment from the skin, and leaves it soft, even, and spot free.

So I decided to do a little test, and applied Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar straight to a specific freckle that I picked out for the experiment. I did this twice a day with a cotton swab, once in the morning and once at night before bed, for 30 days straight.

Here are my results:

This is an extreme closeup of a tiny freckle on my neck.

My conclusion is that absolutely nothing changed. The freckle didn't fade or disappear. The only thing the apple cider vinegar did was irritate my skin pretty badly because of the acid, and left me with a red dry mark that took about a week to fully heal after I was done. So sadly, I didn't have any luck with this natural remedy.

I'm also reminded that freckles are a reflection of what's happening internally, and there's probably no shortcut. Heal the inside, and heal the skin. It's that simple. Over time the liver, lungs, kidneys, and glands are so overburdened that the only way for the body to expel waste is through our largest elimination organ. It has nowhere else to go, so the body tries to push these toxins out through the skin. That's why we develop freckles. The skin on these meridians are weaken by acids, and the body tries to protect itself by producing melanin right under the epidermis. Also, these acids can be so problematic that fungus can form and turn into a mole or even a skin tag. It truly comes down to stopping the problems at the source.

Eating properly will help nourish an overburdened body. One can slowly reverse the aging process and remove their freckles (even moles can fall off apparently) by eating raw living foods. Another thing is to stop using cosmetics with chemicals that contribute to this issue of waste build up under the skin. These products can definitely exacerbate the problem, because they're filled with terrible ingredients that end up in the bloodstream. Especially if they're baked into the skin by the sun. That's one reason why uneven skin is frequently blamed on sun exposure.

With that being said, I'm still on my quest to improve my skin because I know that freckles are not harmless. Once again, it's a signal from the body telling us what's happening beneath. So I want to listen.

It's time to get rid of them for good.
♡ Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle