Monday, May 27

Fanime 2013


I felt like Fanime was a bit weird this year. Mainly because of all of the construction, it just seemed to divide the attendees in an odd way. The entire front area was blocked off and that's where I typically chill and take pictures. That didn't happen though this year, so for the most part I sat in the foyer, relaxed, and watched cosplayers parade about. It was good fun, but not what I expected. Oh well. They're always next year.

Here are some of the costumes that I enjoyed. 

Captain Scarlett & Sheriff of Lynchwood | Catwoman | Himari Takakura & Hibari Isora
(If this is you, let me know and I'll link to your website)

Unknown & Kamen Rider Kabuto | Stella | Navi & Link
(If this is you, let me know and I'll link to your website)

Iron Man | Steampunk Girl | Oerba Yun Fang
(If this is you, let me know and I'll link to your website)

Minako Arisato | Marshall Lee & Ice Queen | Mobile Suit Gundam Zaku
(If this is you, let me know and I'll link to your website)
 
See you there next year.
~Claudia
 ---

8 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm the Iron Man in the photo! Thanks for snapping my picture. Here's my facebook too btw
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewscosplay

    -Andrew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Andrew! Awesome, and thank you so much. You looked great, and it's cool that you share some of your progress on your page. Very inspiring indeed.
      ~Claudia

      Delete
  2. I'm the grey dress steampunk girl! Do you have any more photos of me? I don't have a website, but I will credit your work on my FB and tumblr with a link to here :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there dear! It's so good to hear from you. Unfortunately, my photos did not turn out as planned. I was really having a hard time taking them in the dark lobby and shade. :( Feel free to use this one though. I don't mind at all. <3
      ~Claudia

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much!

      Delete
    3. Oh no problem at all. :)
      ~Claudia

      Delete
  3. Awww, we missed you BUT that was probably because we spent almost all of our time in artist's alley.

    Yeah I agree the cosntruction really did a number on the con this year but all that should be done soon so next year we won't have to worry about it. I also plan on spending more than just one day there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they moved that too! Awesome though. :) I'm glad you got to hang out there. I agree, it was indeed a weird year. For sure! It's always nice to spend a few days there. Do you and your family ever stay at one of the hotels? It's always nice to have a room to rest.
      ~Claudia

      Delete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle