Wednesday, April 10

Jon Troy Nickel - My 10 Steps to 3D Character Creation

Jon is an awesome guy and an amazing artist. He posted this yesterday and it blew my mind. Take a look:


Now that sure is something, and I really appreciate all of the effort he put into it. The fact that we have so many talented people online sharing their knowledge inspires me to no end. It's wonderful that we all can learn from each other and cooperate in such a way. Jon, again, you're truly an inspiration.

Also, check out his FFXII Fran Sculpt:

He's been hugely supportive of my Fran cosplay, as am I for his model. We'll both have to motivate each other to get them done! All in due time for sure.

Cheers,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle