Wednesday, March 13

Positive and Inspirational Thoughts


I've been reading this wonderful booklet that my sister Carla made for me called Positive and Inspirational Thoughts, and it's so beautiful that I have to share it with you. It's a collection of affirmations, quotes, and words of wisdom that she wanted to pass down, and I've found it to be a huge source of motivation and inspiration for me lately. I'm on cloud nine!

So here are a few of my favorite excerpts. May they be beneficial and encouraging.

"Your life is but a reflection of the predominance of your thoughts."

"Be alive and enjoy the adventure."

"We are all creators, and this world is our joint creation."

"Change from within."

"I don't have to worry about anything. If I do, then I'm choosing to worry, and it's not necessary."

"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live."

"Giving happiness to others is the best way to give happiness to yourself."

"Notice what inspires you."

"Things don't have to be a certain way. They can just be."

"We have to aggressively pursue our dreams."


♡ Claudia

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful quotes, Claudia!
    Zage56

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you hun. It's good to hear from you. Yes, she did a great job putting it all together. :)
      ~Claudia

      Delete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle