Monday, March 4

OMG Pirates! Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag

Okay, so I first heard the news of this when it leaked over the weekend and I want to play it so badly already. You know me and pirates, and this world looks amazing! The protagonist, Edward, looks awesome too. I've never actually played an Assassin's Creed game (only watched), so this one's definitely for me.


I'm going to buy it on Steam and play the uber version on the PC. It's been a long time since I've been so excited about a game. That, and the last pirate one, Pirates of the Caribbean: Armada of the Damned, never came out. I was a sad poppet.

A pirates life for me!
☠ Claudia

4 comments:

  1. I'm surprised how quickly they are coming out with a new Assassin's Creed game. I caught the trailer of it earlier today and i was like, "This looks really good" and "Already?!?! They just released the last game within the last 6 months." We'll see how it goes as the October release date comes closer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I does seem really fast. I'm willing to wait though if they push it back. I never buy games when they come out anyway. I like the bargain prices. :P The third one looks neat too, because of the theme. I wonder if they're reusing some of the ship assets and mechanics. Have you played any of them?
      ~Claudia

      Delete
  2. Claudia I think you might appreciate this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp46_PQQHmE
    The music he creates is absolutely amazing! I hope you like it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how fun! :D Thank you for thinking of me. Yes! They're well done. I see he's got quite a few tracks.
      ~Claudia

      Delete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle