Thursday, March 21

How to Treat Seasonal Allergies Naturally

Oh it's that time of year again, when we are high on medication and running out of tissue before we can even go to the store to buy more. Seasonal allergies are a big deal to a lot of people. They can turn an otherwise wonderful time outdoors into a stuffy red-eyed nightmare. Well I'm going to tell you that it can all change. Get ready to plan that dream trip out in nature, because it's time to say goodbye to allergies once and for all. I did, and so can you.


Get rid of allergies naturally:

- Eat fresh organic raw foods daily. As always, the food that one consumes will either strengthen the body or weaken it. Simple as that. Make food thy medicine. Allergies are the result of the immune system being weaken, and therefore reacting to a harmless substance. If the body is unhealthy, it overreacts and proceeds to protect us against the unnecessary threat. Watery eyes, runny nose, and trouble breathing are all symptoms of this. So the problem is not the plants or mold, it's a sick body. Healing and strengthen the body is as easy as changing the diet. Greens, veggies, fruits, nuts, seeds, and spices are all a daily essential. Also, I notice too that if I'm eating poorly on vacation, I'll start to lose my immunity and get stuffed up. So it's as easy as correcting one's food choices. 

- Take raw organic honey from your local area. Bees are brilliant little creatures, and they make just the thing to help you. Eating raw honey from your area will help strengthen your immune system and build up your tolerance to local plants by ingesting small amounts of pollen at a time. Find a good beekeeper in your area at a farmer's market and take a teaspoon or two a day when symptoms occur.

- Remove pollen by washing facial hair. When suffering from allergies, it's important to wash off any facial hair that the pollen tends to stick to. This includes eyebrows, eyelashes, beards, and nose hair. No soap is needed, just rinse off the affected area quickly and gently. This has saved me loads of times!

- Constant over showering and bathing will weaken the immune system. This is huge when it comes to overall health. Sure, cleaning oneself when dirty is awesome, but when it becomes a routine just because, then that's when it becomes very problematic. To quote Doctor Nora Sarvetnick, "The cleaner everyone is, the less stimulation their immune system gets. Their immune system tends to be incomplete." Exposure to daily dirt, dust, bacteria, animals, and plants is natural! When we fight that we become sick. Especially when chemical toiletries and cosmetics come into play. Traditional soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, shave gel, etc. causes disease by entering the blood through the skin. So stop using them, or switch to a non-toxic natural product, and watch your body recover.   

- The mind is powerful, so control negative thoughts. When we believe we're healthy we tend to be, and oppositely, we can convince ourselves that we're sick as well. I'm sure you know some people like this. They're always happy and healthy, and never have to see a doctor. Then there are others that focus on their pain and are always sick. This is so true. I used to describe myself as a person with allergies, telling people that they would come around about twice a year. I defined myself as being sick with something that I would have to live with for the rest of my life. Then one day that changed, I noticed that the allergies were affected by my lifestyle. I changed and the allergies went away! I don't have them anymore, and I now define myself as a strong healthy individual that has complete control over the situation. All naturally too, without drugs. I'm reminded of the great saying, "The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven." It's nice to really reflect upon that for a while.

So ultimately our health is in our hands. We know deep down what causes it. 
I wish you all well this beautiful season, and may you create many new happy memories 
playing outdoors. Follow the tips above and allergies will be a thing of the past.

Love Claudia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle