Friday, February 8

Tag of Three

I love tags! Here's a fun one from Tachii.

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Claudia
2. Silly Rabbit
3. Fran

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU'VE HAD:
1. claudiasutton
2. ClaudiaMSutton
3. claudia

THREE THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 33 MINUTES:
1. Drank a glass of water
2. Drank a glass of organic mint tea
3. 45 push-ups

THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My confidence
2. Willingness to learn
3. My hands

THREE THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. When I get stressed out for no reason
2. Inconsistency
3. My weakness to simple harmful comforts

THREE PARTS OF YOUR ORIGINS:
1. English
2. French
3. American

THREE THINGS/PEOPLE YOU'RE AFRAID OF:
1. Dying with unfinished business
2. Scorpions
3. Gory movies

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Comfy slippers
2. My favorite CCS university hoody
3. Jammy pants

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. My laptop
2. An hour or two of exercise
3. The people in my world

THREE IMPORTANT OBJECTS:
1. My Wacom
2. My mother's engagement ring passed down to me
3. The artwork I've created

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS:
1. The Red Hot Chili Peppers
2. Florence + The Machine
3. The Mars Volta

THREE WAYS FOR YOU TO BE HAPPY:
1. Love
2. Giving
3. Wellness

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1. 30 Seconds To Mars - The Kill
2. A Perfect Circle - Orestes
3. The Mars Volta - Eriatarka

THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. Becoming a personal lifestyle mentor
2. See more of the world
3. Finish my Fran cosplay

THREE THINGS YOU REGRET:
1. Not listening more
2. Not learning more
3. Not traveling more

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Love
2. Passion
3. Connection

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE:
1. My parents are both identical twins
2. Our childhood dog was part wolf
3. I love birthdays

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX:
1. I've answered this one already here
2. Good hygiene
3. Strong posture

THREE EMOTIONAL THINGS YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX:
1. An inspiration to be around
2. A caring individual
3. Charm

THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. Play a lot of platformers these days
2. Waste my time on negativity
3. Live in a messy home

THREE THINGS YOU MISS FROM YOUR PAST:
1. Potent emotions
2. Freedom
3. My loved ones

THREE THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
1. My heart is set on my Mark III Camera
2. Love and respect
3. Financial freedom

THREE REASONS WHY YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE:
1. I create myself
2. The lovely people in my world
3. Unavoidable experiences

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Travel
2. Art
3. Games

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Eat
2. Work on my next project
3. See my family again

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. Blogging and YouTube
2. Lifestyle Mentoring
3. Travel for a living

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR HOLIDAY:
1. The Caribbean
2. England
3. Japan

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS:
1. Link and Zelda
2. Balthier and Fran
3. Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann

THREE BOY'S NAMES:
1. Aaron
2. David
3. Robert

THREE GIRL'S NAMES:
1. Alice
2. Carla
3. Carin

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Touch the lives of others
2. Make the world a better place in some way
3. To be well loved, well traveled, and well learned

Oh how interesting. Now it's your turn. Tag!
~Claudia

2 comments:

  1. A peek into the life of Claudia. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh indeed! Now what about a peek into the life of Brian. :D
    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle