Wednesday, February 6

Look of the Month :: Winter 2013 :: February

February has been amazing so far. I feel free and like I've grown so much as a person. Inspiration is never ending and passionate emotions are as strong as ever. So for this digital face chart I wanted to recreate my default Claudia makeup, something that's truly me. This is my go-to makeup year round, but it also makes for a lovely fresh Valentine's Day look as well. Live, love, and have a fantastic month. 

The current look is:
F E B R U A R Y  2 0 1 3


Color inspiration:
Warm sage green, blood red, nude, white, and gold

Current motivation for the look:
 Being true to oneself, a new beginning, and fresh air


Previous Looks this Year:

J A N U A R Y  2 0 1 3

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle