Monday, February 11

Daily Inspiration: 360 Degree Photography

How was your weekend everyone? I hope it was fantastic. Recently a good of mine friend introduced me to an amazing site full of wonder inspiring 360° aerial photography, photo tours, and interactive video.

Go check it out for yourself:

They're all so beautiful, and it makes me truly appreciate technology. Sometimes we tend to take it for granted, but this really opened my eyes. I could spend hours looking at all of the work! Especially the videos, because I've never seen anything quite like it. For someone like me that yearns to travel, this is the next best thing.

Best,
~Claudia

2 comments:

  1. That is really cool!! I'd love to do something like that!! I think more importantly, I'd just love to travel all over. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for sure! Me too. :3 If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle