Seaweed Is A Must
- Skin. Seaweed is one of the few plants rich in vitamin B12, which is so wonderful because most individuals are seriously B12 deficient. It also contains just about every good thing imaginable. Seaweed is a source of vitamin A, B, C, E, ﬁber, amino acids, iron, magnesium, potassium, iodine, and is an even better source of calcium than milk. So all of this can help with skin conditions like eczema, acne, and scars. The skin is the largest organ of the body and is a reflection of what's going on internally. That's why we humans put such an emphasis on radiant glowing skin. Our primal programming yearns for this and seeks it out in others as well. Aging is not meant to be so extreme, and we accelerate it by poor lifestyle choices.
- Hair. Brittle dry hair and split ends will be a thing of the past. Hair can grow more quickly as well because of the iron content in seaweed. I have noticed this personally. My hair is growing longer than I thought it could. It's down to my low back now! I've even heard that seaweed can naturally help return the pigment back to grey hair, because of the B12 and other nutrients. Although, I've never met anyone personally that has experienced this. One would probably have to be very clean, and have an ideal lifestyle that promoted health in all ways to benefit in that way. Let me know if you know anyone that this has happened to.
- Nails. Just like skin and hair, the nails are made out of the same building blocks. Seaweed nourishes nails, promotes growth, strength, and stops them from peeling. The vitamin C (beta carotene) in seaweed is what really helps them stay their best.
- Wellness. Seaweed is detoxiﬁng and relieves all sorts of issues. It helps with high cholesterol, clearing plaque out of arteries, lymph drainage, poor circulation, dilated capillaries in the skin, arthritis, candida, chlamydia, herpes, excess ﬂuid and fat, cellulite, a low sex drive, and even menopause. It also binds with heavy metals like mercury, environmental pollutants, radiation, etc. and expels it safely from the body by converting them into salts.
- Fullness. The fiber in seaweed contributes to a feeling of fullness when eaten in a meal. That way we feel satisfied and aren't prone to eat more. Also, Japanese researchers have discovered that seaweeds contains fucoxanthin which helps reduce the accumulation of fat in the body.
So get this little miracle from the sea into your diet straightaway!
This, along with removing unhealthy foods, will turn your life around. It's that powerful.
Love Claudia xx