Friday, November 23

Look of the Month :: Fall 2012 :: November

I remember it like it was only yesterday when I saw the news about The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, my soon to be favorite video game of all time, coming out for the N64 on November 23rd in North America. I was so young and so excited. It was the first 3D Zelda, with a wonderfully fantastic world full of adventure and fantasy. It was an unforgettable experience, and I can confidently say that it has influenced me not only as an artist, but as a person. Fascinating how entertainment can be so inspiring.

One of my most memorable moments from the game was meeting my favorite character, Zelda, for the first time as an adult. She's so beautiful, and has such a wonderfully alluring wise and compassionate presences about her. Something that I admire very much. So today, to honor the release date of my beloved game back in 1998, this month I wanted to do Adult Princess Zelda's look from the original ingame model. It's something that I've wanted to perfect for sometime now and finally do the character justice on my end. Besides, what girl doesn't want to be a princess for a day. Wear it with confidence.          

The current look is:
N O V E M B E R  2 0 1 2


Color inspiration:
Orchid, soft pale pink, royal purple, white, and yellow gold

Current motivation for the look:
Ocarina of Time Princess Zelda


Previous Looks this Year:

J A N U A R Y  2 0 1 2

F E B R U A R Y  2 0 1 2

M A R C H  2 0 1 2

A P R I L  2 0 1 2

M A Y  2 0 1 2

J U N E  2 0 1 2

J U L Y  2 0 1 2

A U G U S T  2 0 1 2

S E P T E M B E R  2 0 1 2 

O C T O B E R  2 0 1 2

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

2 comments:

  1. i miss your youtube art videos! please come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I miss it too. I'm almost done with work, and then I shall return. :) Promise.

    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle