Tuesday, September 18

Look of the Month :: Fall 2012 :: September

Okay, it's time to get out and live a little. I'm packing my bag (I travel extremely light) for Michigan and I can't wait to see my family. I've been wearing this makeup as a way to celebrate finally getting out of of the house and the change of a new season. As always, fall is a wonderful time of year and is when we can take risks in fashion and makeup. Darks are back, so be daring. Have fun this month; I know will.     

The current look is:
S E P T E M B E R  2 0 1 2


Color trends for this month:
Dusty pink, grey, nude, white, and pewter

Current motivation for the look:
Traveling, large parties, and elegance


Previous Looks this Year:

J A N U A R Y  2 0 1 2

F E B R U A R Y  2 0 1 2

M A R C H  2 0 1 2

A P R I L  2 0 1 2

M A Y  2 0 1 2

J U N E  2 0 1 2

J U L Y  2 0 1 2

A U G U S T  2 0 1 2

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle