Thursday, September 13

Another Birthday Has Come and Gone

Wow, how did this happen so fast? It seems like my year just flew by. I'm still recovering from the broken toes, but wanted to try to get out yesterday for a bit of fun and luckily was surprised by my stamina. All of the birthday excitement kicked in and I almost forgot all about it. That was the best part.

One thing I do on every birthday is take a portrait for memories. It's like my own personal time lapse. School photos would always be taken around this time of year; so for me it was more personal because my birthday was so close to the dates and it ended up being an accurate representation of my year. So of course being the nostalgic person that I am, I continued the yearly tradition as a way to record my special day.

Here's this years photo

It was also nice because the picture gave me an excuse to dress up a bit, something that I've missed doing these past months. I just haven't had the energy to try very hard because of the injury.

So again, it was nice to get out yesterday. I went out eat at the evil Cheesecake Factory and then went to Santana Row in San Jose for a little shopping spree at one of my favorite stores 100% Pure. It was awesome as always and I got two products that I've wanted to try out for my hair, along with a wonderful biodegradable cloth bag (they're given out free instead of conventional paper or plastic bags), and body cream samples. I'm excited to see how they work out, and of course they're all natural so that makes me a happy girl.

Smooth & Moisture Hair Balm and Honey Coconut Milk Conditioner

Lastly and more responsibly, I received more needed physical therapy and chiropractic appointments for a birthday gift. I'm quite grateful and really appreciate such things. Even though I'm always petrified by going in now, because they tend to be painful. My session today went pretty well though. Also, my amazing family chipped in to buy me a plane ticket to Michigan so that I can see them and focus on rest and recovery for some time. I'm extremely happy about this, and it will help so much. I really want to get better soon!

Cheers,
~Claudia

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Claudia! Have a great trip home and we'll celebrate in style when you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better when you get time check your email I sent you something you might like. anyways happy birthday again!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Claudia!! Hope you get better soon and have a nice and safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you everyone. <3

    Char: Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Yes, we're definitely overdue for some catching up. :D That will be fun.

    Matt: Thanks so much hun.

    Sal: Thank you so much in advance! I do need to check my email, I've been pretty behind recently.

    Bobby: Thank you, and it's good to hear from you again. I'm so excited about the trip, it will be a very good thing.

    <3 Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Happy birthday! :D
    What a beautiful photo of you! I really appreciate you sharing it!
    Is this picture post-hair products? Either way, it looks amazing. ^__^
    Looks like there was a breeze, too. That must have felt great!

    Have fun at home, and safe travels!

    <3
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Aaron! :D
    Nope, that's what will change by the end of the month. Yes, it was beautiful out that day. I couldn't have been happier.

    Thank you!
    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all want you to get better soon as well. That's an interesting tradition, I might take that up myself next year.

    Got something big in the works, stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww! Thank you so much. I'm close, and I know it won't be long now. :D Hurray!

    Indeed, it's definitely fun to do. You should.

    Oh really? That's awesome. :) Also, I wanted to mention I thought of you when I passed the Tesla showroom. It just reminded me of you.

    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle