Thursday, August 2

The Dark Knight Rises is Excellent

This movie made me think, in a good way of course. It was one of those films that I thought about for hours after leaving the theater, and I actually preferred this one more so than the second film. Just the story mostly, and I love Anne Hathaway's Catwoman. I was surprised because a lot of people were complaining about her and the costume. I had no issues with it, and thought she did a great job. I always love her, and she brought her usual sophistication to the character. All though those heels were a bit much. Especially since I'm stilling dealing with heel-induced broken toes. I can't see how she gets around in something like that. Some dude must have insisted that she wear them. I did however think it was clever how when her mask flipped up it created little ear silhouettes. That was fun, but not too unrealistic.

Also, did you catch that Batman drinks green juice! Oh yes, I saw that and it made me happy. Well, he must take good care of himself to be fit like that, and isn't Christian Bale a vegetarian in real life? So drink your kale juice kids. Batman does it and so does Claudia.

Lastly, I had a hard time keeping the Aurora shooting out of my mind. As I sat there in the dark, I just imagined what it was like for those poor people. I found myself thinking about it multiple times, and that was one of the reasons it took me so long to go to see this film. The tragedy put a damper on it, and of course my heart goes out to all of the people affected by it.

Happy movie watching!
~Claudia

8 comments:

  1. I think that the movie is good but had two flaws in it. 1. Being that the people in the movie never referred to Anne's character as catwoman (in case u haven't noticed). 2. When Bayne had a different kind of accent and a different nationality kinda bothers me that in the animated film, he was from South America and was mexican, but at least they kept some of his backround story where he was in prison since he was 7 and that he was very intelligent. I'd have to say that it had a lot more action than the Dark Night and the Batjet was cool as well. But what will happen in the next film? Got any predictions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, yup, that's true about Catwoman. It's more suggested, then spoken.

    Hum, I don't now too much about Bane's back story from other media. I remember him from the animated series though, but it's been too long. I actually enjoyed his accent in the film. His soft eloquence voice contrasted his violent nature.

    I believe that this is the last in the series. Christian's and Christopher's last Batman that is. So it will probably get rebooted.

    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I think they'll ever make one of Robin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo! That would be neat. Especially if it's Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He did a great job.

    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha you are too funny. drink your kale juice kids. nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I avoided the comments 'cause I still haven't seen it yet, but I just wanted to mention Tony Stark drinking "green stuff" in the Iron Man movies, too. I thought that was cool. :D

    <3
    Your druid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh really? I didn't notice. :D That's awesome though, and it makes sense because superheroes have to be at their best.

    <3 Claudia

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle