Monday, August 27

Look of the Month :: Summer 2012 :: August

The look this month was from my first filmed YouTube video, and the same makeup from this photo here. I wanted to stay very natural and neutral with this look since it was my first appearance on video. Something elegantly simple mixed with a lot of contouring and highlighting because I was on camera. More so then what I would do for everyday life; but that was necessary to accentuate the face when filming or being photographed so that the plains of the face appear more structured. I'm quite pleased with how it came out, and I highly recommend this look if you're doing something similar. It's a great way to look pretty but not too made up. That way you're the focus, and not your makeup.    

The current look is:
A U G U S T  2 0 1 2


Color trends for this month:
Hot pink, lime green, aqua, white, and gold

Current motivation for the look:
Filming, natural beauty, and having fun


Previous Looks this Year:

J A N U A R Y  2 0 1 2

F E B R U A R Y  2 0 1 2

M A R C H  2 0 1 2

A P R I L  2 0 1 2

M A Y  2 0 1 2

J U N E  2 0 1 2

J U L Y  2 0 1 2

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

2 comments:

  1. how did you make the face chart? were you using any software?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, these are all digital face charts. :) I use Photoshop to create them.
    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle