Monday, July 23

Look of the Month :: Summer 2012 :: July

I haven't gone too many places this month. I sit indoors and just daydream. This look reflects that with it's whimsical soft colors. It's almost a fairytale look... Perhaps I can go outside to play next month.

The current look is:
J U L Y  2 0 1 2


Color trends for this month:
Dove grey, pastel lavender, baby pink, white, and gold

Current motivation for the look:
A Midsummer's Night Dream, short walks, and reflection


Previous Looks this Year:

J A N U A R Y  2 0 1 2

F E B R U A R Y  2 0 1 2

M A R C H  2 0 1 2

A P R I L  2 0 1 2

M A Y  2 0 1 2

J U N E  2 0 1 2

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle