Thursday, June 28

Look of the Month :: Summer 2012 :: June

Summertime is here and it's one of my favorite seasons! I love the warmth and everything associated with this time of year. I'm awfully nostalgic of amazing camping trips, biking with sisters, eating ice cream sandwiches by the poolside, bonfires, and family dinners outside on the picnic table my uncle made. Good times indeed, and it was that unscheduled freedom that I grew to love during these three wonderful months.

So of course we need a pretty look that won't take a lot of time, and won't melt off in the hot temperatures. This digital face chart consists of just three products that one can easily carry on them if needed for touch-ups throughout the day. Perfect for vacation as well, if suitcase or purse space is limited. I love multitasking with products and that's exactly what I do with the eyeliner and lipstick. Any lipstick can be used as a cream blush on the checks and any brow pencil can be used as a wonderfully natural eyeliner. Don't fuss too much with it, just get outside and play.

The current look is:
J U N E  2 0 1 2


Color trends for this month:
Fuchsia, pastel mint, denim blue, white, and gold

Current motivation for the look:
Simplification, healing, and mindfulness


Previous Looks this Year:

J A N U A R Y  2 0 1 2

F E B R U A R Y  2 0 1 2

M A R C H  2 0 1 2

A P R I L  2 0 1 2

M A Y  2 0 1 2

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle