Friday, April 20

I'm Going To The Cherry Blossom Festival

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be hitting up the Cherry Blossom Festival this Sunday in San Francisco. If you see me walking around, say hi! That would be cool.

April 21st-22nd
Japantown, San Francisco

So yup, I'm excited because this is my first time going. I want to get there early before the parade begins to take pictures of all the lovely cosplayers. Then I'll just frolic about for the rest of the day soaking it all in.

It will be good fun,
~Claudia

6 comments:

  1. That's great to hear!! Hope u have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob ^^ I've never been to Japantown. Are they in other states as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately not, there are only three Japantowns remaining in the US. All of them are in CA: San Fran, San Jose, and LA. :)

    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. Now I wanna live in Cali now!!

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle