Wednesday, April 11

7 Deadly Beauty Sins Tag

A fun little tag from Tina.

Questions:
 
GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive product is my Wet n Wild Kohl Eyeliner which I believe is like .99 cents. I love them to pieces and I've been using them since high school. Then my most expensive is my Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation in Soft Ivory. Foundation is just one of those things that you have to splurge on, because you get what you pay for. You have to find something that works for your skin type and a is a true color match, so it can be tricky. Personally, this foundation is amazing from an artistry stand point, but from a health standpoint it frightens me. I'm going to buy an 100% Pure foundation for the day and save this one for special occasions, so I don't have to expose myself to so many chemicals.

WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What has been hardest to find? Oh yes! My Smashbox Eye Illusion shadow quad. This little bugger is fantastic for highlighting. Amazing I say! But, it's discontinued and when I ordered mine off of Smashbox.com they sent me an old one that might be expired already. So that sucks, because it's brand new, but I can't replace it because it's discontinued. Oh what to do!

GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?
MAC Lipglasses are yummy. Most people will agree that the vanilla scent is divine.

SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
False Eyelashes. I love the way they look, and would wear them daily because they make such a huge difference, but I'm just so lazy. Putting them on is a pain, worrying about them throughout the day is annoying, and then taking them off at night too. So I just wear them on special occasions.

PRIDE - What beauty product gives you more confidence?
My Chanel LE CRAYON KHÔL Intense Eye Pencil in Noir. This product is a makeup artist favorite used on Keira Knightley to achieve her signature smoky eye. So when I wear mine, I feel like a celebrity. Chanel is always very feminine and sexy.

LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Wow, this is very forward. Confidence, if you don't have this, nothing else matters. I learned that in acting class. As an artist, I tend to notice the details as well. A symmetric face and proper ratios are ideal. Someone that cares about their health is important. Height, they have to be taller than I am. Someone that's fashionable, has amazing avant-garde hair, and spends time on their appearance. It says a lot about a person.

ENVY - What item would you most like to receive as a gift?
An Omega Juicer model #8006. This would make me so incredibly happy, because being healthy is the most important beauty regime. It makes all your problems go away. We truly are what we eat, and beauty starts from the inside out.

So, what are your sins? Tag!
♡ Claudia

2 comments:

  1. GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive?

    most expensive beauty product I guess would be my face wash, three step program from Clearasil, which is $20.

    so my makeup would be the cheapest. ha ha i buy cheap make up all around. most expensive would have to be my foundation, which is a whopping $6 followed by my mascara at $5, lip gloss $3, yellow concealer $2, pressed powder $1.5, eyeshadow & eyeliner $1

    WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What has been hardest to find?

    love hate relationship with make up in general. i love the way i look in it, but it takes like a half hour to put on and then i hate taking it off at night. blah.

    hardest to find. my maybellene flesh light lip gloss. discontinued but i found it at the flea market and bought it in bulk! whoop whoop!

    GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?

    um... don't think i have any that actually taste good. i would have to say my perfumes if that counts. My favorite smells of course.

    SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?

    the hair spritz that you apply before you use heat tools to protect the hair. i have it, but i don't like using it because you spray it and then you have to wait for it to dry... its like let's just get on with it.

    PRIDE - What beauty product gives you more confidence?

    Definitely Mascara! love it!

    LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

    most attractive would be a muscular body shape, clean cut, tan, tall is always good. those things are most attractive... but most important: having similar interests, good sense of humor, equality and respect, good in bed. :)

    ENVY - What item would you most like to receive as a gift?

    I'd like one of those slim cameras that can fit in your pocket. pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! This made my day and you made me giggle with some of them. Like "love hate relationship with makeup in general." and "Then you have to wait for it to dry... its like let's just get on with it."

    A slim camera huh? You got it, I'll have to remember that. :3

    Love ya,
    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle