Thursday, March 1

Look of the Month :: Spring 2012 :: March

March is always going to be about fabulous Oscars makeup for me. The show takes place in late February, so I'm always inspired to try out my favorite looks. This time it's all about the blood red lips and black lashes. Ronney Mara was my pick for "best dressed" of the year and that includes her makeup. Everything about her look was so lovely. She's a punk, modern day Audrey Hepburn and I love that about her. She's not afraid to stand out. Angelina Jolie had a similar look as well. Except a little heavier on the eyes and less on the brows. Both ladies looked fantastic, but different in their own way. So here's my take on the same makeup, perfect for this time of year.

The current look is:
M A R C H  2 0 1 2


Color trends for this month:
Red, blackwhitesilver, and gold

Current motivation for the look:
The Oscars, Ronney Mara, and Angelina Jolie


Previous Looks this Year:

J A N U A R Y  2 0 1 2

F E B R U A R Y  2 0 1 2

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

2 comments:

  1. Hi ^-^)● This is Akemi!
    You have a wonderful blog.
    I'v gotto to learn more about make up too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Akemi!
    Thank you very much. I work hard on it. :3

    Ah yes! Makeup is fun. I hope the face charts help.

    All of last years can be find here:
    http://claudiasutton.blogspot.com/2011/12/look-of-month-winter-2011-december.html

    Cheers,
    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle